Submit Your Art
Welcome to Flowerosity Gallery, a global community and gallery that showcases flowers imagined in unexpected, new and unique ways through many different art mediums and design related fields. From traditional to the unconventional. To submit your art, send a request through Flowerosity’s Contact page. We’ll follow up with next steps.
Flowerosity welcomes your submission. As part of the next steps, these guidelines are here to help you have the requested information and art ready to go.
- One submission per artist, flower enthusiast
- Submission – one featured image with the option of submitting two additional images showing different angles or the process
- jpg, png or gif
- BW line art, scan at 1200dpi
- RGB color or grayscale, scan at 300dpi
- File formats not accepted: zip files, PDF’s, docs and anything that needs to be downloaded
- Send a link to video or audio files
- Submit your:
- first name
- last name (optional)
- company (optional)
- age (optional)
- website (one link)
- Instagram username
- artwork title
- artwork description, no longer than 500 characters including spaces
- Artwork Project Title (choose one main, and up to three more that apply)
- animation, architecture, collaborative art, digital art, drawing, illustration, installations, mixed media, music, painting, printmaking, poetry, sculpture, textile, video (others added per request)
- What you’ll see displayed in Flowerosity Gallery: first name, country, artwork image, artwork title and description, and website link when provided (last name, company name, and age when requested)
- Ages 3 to 100+ may submit artwork
- Accepting individual and group submissions, e.g., preschool class, collaboration between two or more people
- Artworks to follow the concept/theme of a flower yet to be imagined. A creative and experiential adventure vs a literal flower translation.
- Participation in Flowerosity’s Seed to Blossom not required.
- Submitting your artwork does not guarantee that it will be posted on Flowerosity. Flowerosity reserves the right to post or not post submitted artwork.
- Flowerosity Gallery is for ages 3 – 100+. Keep in mind that some content may not be appropriate for our audience.
- By allowing Flowerosity to publish your artwork, you grant us permission to use your artwork on our instagram, website gallery, blog posts, marketing material and any other medium or formats used in the creation of Flowerosity content.
- Submission is free.
Thank you for sharing your imagination and creativity with Flowerosity’s global community of artists.
Featured Image: Thomas Vogel